About this property
Contemporary one bedroom ground floor apartment with underfloor heating, fitted kitchen, parking, private patio and views. Set within a private complex. Ideal for those looking for a semi-rural home. Sorry no pets. EPC D
Kingsbridge 4 miles; Totnes 10 miles; A38 Devon Expressway 10 miles (distances are approximate)
SITUATION & DESCRIPTION
The popular rural village of East Allington has a good community with a pub, church, recreation ground and well regarded primary school and pre-school and a community village shop. The village is surrounded by unspoilt rolling countryside and within easy reach of the beautiful coastline, beaches and estuaries of the South Hams. The towns of Kingsbridge, Totnes and Salcombe, with their more extensive commercial and leisure facilities, are all within easy reach.
This apartment offers high end specification and would be an ideal bolt hole for those looking for a hideaway in the South Hams.
The front door opens into a hallway with doors to:
Comprising large walk-in shower. W.C. Wash hand basin with storage below. Mirror fronted wall mounted bathroom cabinet. Heated towel rail. Extractor fan. Fully tiled. Obscure glazed window to side aspect.
Light and airy kitchen with gloss fronted wall and floor based units with contrasting work surface and tiled splashback. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Electric hob with extractor hood over. Eye level oven and grill. Integrated dishwasher, washing machine and fridge. Wood effect flooring. Window to side aspect with views over the countryside and rolling hills.
With window to front aspect, wood effect flooring. Door leads to:
Good size double bedroom with window to front aspect.
There is a large patio seating area to the front of the property.
There is parking for one car
South Hams District Council, Follaton House, Plymouth Road, Totnes, Devon, TQ9 5NE. Tel: 01803 861234.
Currently Band A
Mains electricity and water. Private drainage.
The electric is on a sub meter. The Tenant will be provided with monthly readings by the Landlord.
The tenant will pay a contribution of £30pcm contribution towards the water and private drainage. Please note, no bleach products to be used.
There is satellite broadband available at £30pcm.
Strictly by appointment through Marchand Petit Residential Lettings. Please ring 01548 855599 to arrange.
£750 per calendar month
A Holding Deposit of one week's rent subject to contract and satisfactory references. Tenant Deposit: Five weeks rent. Rent: The first month's rent minus the Holding Deposit paid. Should you wish to make any alterations to the terms and conditions already agreed, including changing the tenancy commencement date, which will necessitate amended documentation, to be provided, an administration charge of £50+VAT will apply. Marchand Petit is a member of RICS Client Money Protection Scheme Marchand Petit is a member of The Property Ombudsman.
1. These particulars are for guidance only. They are prepared and issued in good faith and are intended to give a fair description of the property, but do not constitute part of an offer or contract.
2. Any description or information given should not be relied on as a statement or representation of fact that the property or its services are in good condition. Neither Marchand Petit, nor any of its employees, has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to the property.
3. The photographs show only certain parts and aspects of the property at the time they were taken. Any areas, measurements or distances given are approximate only.
4. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that any regulations or other consent has been obtained. These matters must be verified by any intending purchaser.
5. Descriptions of a property are inevitably subjective, and the descriptions contained herein are used in good faith as an opinion and not by way of statement of fact. If any points of particular importance need clarifying before viewing, please do not hesitate to contact our office.
94 Fore Street Kingsbridge Devon TQ7 1PP
Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5:30pm
Saturday 9.00am to 4.00pm