Our success is based on our people - fabulous teams in six offices across the South West.
Working in some of the most beautiful areas in the country, we reward our employees for their hard work, passion and commitment - offering a range of staff benefits and development opportunities.
At Marchand Petit Estate Agents our most valuable asset is our people and we are always looking for exceptional members of staff - people who can help us deliver an unprecedented standard of customer service to our clients and customers, help in giving them total support and guiding them professionally and attentively through what can be one of the most important decisions of their lives.
Marchand Petit sells more of the South Hams than any other estate agent and we’d like you to join us.
Due to our ongoing success and plans for expansion, we’re looking for more of the ambitious and dedicated individuals who have helped make us the South Hams’ leading estate agent for more than 30 years.
Job Title: Letting Negotiator
Reports To: Head of Lettings
The Letting Negotiator is responsible for the letting of properties, including conducting viewings, negotiating rents, and preparing tenancy agreements. The Senior Letting Negotiator must have an understanding of the lettings industry and be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Conduct viewings of properties
- Negotiate rents with landlords and tenants
- Prepare tenancy agreements
- Prepare marketing material for properties
- Maintain customer relationships
- Ensure compliance with all relevant legislation and regulations
Qualifications and Experience:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Knowledge of relevant legislation and regulations
- Should have a strong understanding of the lettings market and be able to identify and secure properties that are in high demand.
- The Letting Negotiator should be able to negotiate rents that are fair to both landlords and tenants.
- Should be able to prepare tenancy agreements that are legally sound and protect the interests of both landlords and tenants.
- The Letting Negotiator should be able to build and maintain relationships with landlords and tenants.
- The Letting Negotiator should be able to work independently and as part of a team.
- The Letting Negotiator should be able to stay up-to-date with changes in legislation and regulations.
To express an interest, please email a covering letter and CV to Paul Watson at firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition to the above role, we're always keen to hear from exceptional salespeople both with and without industry experience. Knowledge of the South Hams area would be preferable and an impeccable approach to customer service is a must, as is a full driving licence and own vehicle. A passion for property would be ideal, but we can provide all the training you need to create an exciting career in an ever-growing industry, at a company with an unmatched reputation as the South Hams’ property experts.
In return, we can offer:
The beautiful South Hams as your office
Our strong and long-standing reputation as the South Hams' leading estate agent
Full support and training
All property marketing materials including National press coverage in the likes of the Sunday Times, Coast and Devon Life magazine
Property advert listings on all major sites
Six office locations across the South Hams
We move more of the South Hams than any other estate agent; join us in making the forthcoming years our most successful yet.